here Is fact 2 journal story by the way there are 7 questions  heres the fact  in a Estuaries  there are fhi bloggers this week for create task one this week and last week we have been doing a brainstorm of facts I chose Estuaries for my journal story I’ll explain a bit more about create task one  basically   we write four facts from our journal story and then one from our challenge text complementary text and scaffolding text  and then blog it my hand writing is really bad so I’m  going to write my facts in my blog and not just showing you a screenshot here they are fact one journal story :did you Know that in a Estuaries there a small things called plankton? like from sponge bob we are meant  to draw  a pic here on the sheet so here you go  hehehehehheehhehehehehehehehhehehehheheheheheheh :]ish that can camouflage  also there not just in  Estuaries and the is the photo

here is fact 3 journal story Estuaries can have different habitats ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya waffles why why why why whyyyyyy  yas :]  and here is fact four of my journal story Ya  did you yas you know that boom boom boom Estuaries  have mangrove  trees just like Minecraft  ya

and here is my challenge text  fact one out of one Ya  did you know that a Estuaries can be in bays marshes  and swamps  that’s a lot of places here’s my complementary text fact one out of one future me here the video doesen’t  really have any facts so like screw that idea heres my scaffolding text fact this fact is about wasps and is that the four introduced species vespula vulgaris   are the most aggressive is the country   and there is are all my facts hope you like it